Friday, September 25, 2009

Winter and Fall Cleaning?

Yes I know, it is supposed to be "spring" cleaning. Not in my house. I have a fall and winter cleaning. Why should I deep clean my house in the spring when I will not be inside to enjoy it! My spring cleaning is all about getting rid of stuff, but my fall and winter cleaning is about getting the house ready for us to be inside it all the time. My tip is find 1 task to complete extra per week. Spread that work out all winter while you are trapped inside. Scrub those walls, clean out the cupboards, and any other thing you think may need to be done. I will tell you each week what I accomplish and if you dare you can keep up with me. This week was a big fat zero. Just maintaining the house with everyone being sick is my accomplishment! But that is my cleaning tip of the week, do the inside jobs when it is cold out and spread them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment